To meet our fundraising goals we rely on the generosity of community-minded individuals and businesses for support. We hope you will include us in your gifting plans. Telluride Education Foundation directly funds the following initiatives when they fall outside the scope of our school’s operating budget:
- Experiential education (mindfulness programs, physical education equipment, book clubs, field trips, & more)
- Support for the drama, music, fine arts, and athletic programs
- The cost of bringing artists / professionals / authors to the schools
- Supplemental materials for classrooms
- Magnet Grants – awarded to teachers and paraprofessionals to assist them with expenses for first-time home buying, childcare, commuting, and Master’s degrees
- Teacher appreciation events
- Films/Speaker Series regarding social-emotional education for parents, students, teachers, coaches, and the community
How to Donate
Donations are currently accepted via check and our secure online credit card donation form.
If donating by check, please make payable to “Telluride Education Foundation” and mail to:
P.O. Box 3548
Telluride, CO 81435
We also accept private donations: If you would like to donate the cost of one entire field trip, please contact email@example.com.